Published on March 5th, 2015 | by gareth0
BenQ Supports Vendor Partners at PAX East 2015
COSTA MESA, Calif. — March 5, 2015 — BenQ America Corp., an internationally renowned provider of visual display solutions and gaming monitor pioneer, today announced it is supporting a number of vendor partners at PAX East 2015 by supplying its professional RL and XL professional gaming monitors to tournament exhibitors. The sold-out gaming event is being held in Boston, Massachusetts, from March 6-8. The annual convention attracts more than 60,000 attendees and brings together vendors, gaming pros, developers, and enthusiasts from all over the world to experience the latest in video game technology.
“PAX East continues to establish itself as one of the leading gaming events in the country,” said Bob Wudeck, Associate Vice President, Strategy and Business Development at BenQ America Corp. “As an eSports supporter, we’re excited to team up with a number of exhibiting partners to showcase our latest RevolutionEyes professional gaming monitors, which have been designed exclusively to enhance gameplay.”
BenQ is pleased to support the following exhibitors at PAX East 2015:
• GIGABYTE Booth 2080: Visitors to the GIGABYTE booth will have an opportunity to check out the latest from the leading provider of motherboards and graphics cards. While there, gamers will experience BenQ’s XL2720Z and XL2430T displays, plus a lucky winner will have a chance to take home an RL2460HT monitor.
• DXRacer USA Booth 8200: Gamers will have access to the company’s high-quality gaming seats and play on BenQ’s XL2420G G-Sync and XL2420Z fast-action professional displays.
• Enermax Booth 11036: The company’s world-renowned PC power supplies and peripherals take center stage, while visitors will enjoy gameplay on BenQ’s XL2420Z monitor.
• Step 1: Games Booth 10193: Game developer will showcase Perennial, a 2D platforming game via the BenQ XL2430T gaming monitor.
• Electronic Sports League (ESL): ESL, the world’s largest e-sports organizer and producer, is hosting three e-sports tournaments at the dedicated ESL Arena, where both professional gamers and YouTube personalities will compete for first place in their respective tournaments. BenQ is providing its XL2720T and RL2455HM displays for the Halo Championship Series: Season 1 Finals, which is the culmination of the first 2015 Halo championship. Players will battle it out in a best of five double elimination tournament for a chance to grab the lion’s share of the $100,000 prize pool. The Halo finals are set to go live at 10 a.m. EST during PAX and may be watched at twitch.tv/halo.
BenQ displays are optimized specifically for real-time strategy (RTS) and first-person shooter (FPS) games – the perfect complement for PC (XL Series) and console (RL Series) gaming. BenQ’s professional monitors bring ultra-fast refresh rates and quick 1-ms GTG response times for faster pixel rates to give players complete control over their gaming experience. The entire BenQ professional gaming monitor line features RevolutionEyes™ technology for exceptional performance with striking visual clarity, seamless motion fluidity, and added viewing comfort for prolonged hours of competitive play. With the displays’ ZeroFlicker™ technology, gamers experience fast, flicker-free gameplay where speed, comfort, and control are important factors for success.
With Motion Blur Reduction 2.0, the blurring effects and associated eye fatigue are dramatically reduced, while BenQ’s unique Low Blue Light modes enable the monitors to successfully manage the exposure of emitted blue spectrum light, resulting in more comfortable viewing. With the newly improved Black eQualizer 2.0, the monitors are able to detect the input source and automatically adjust the amount of brightness in the game within the range selected by the user. The displays’ gaming refresh rate optimization management (GROM) systems give gamers the freedom to custom-build their personal gaming experiences according to viewing preferences such as refresh rates (100/120/144Hz), resolutions, and screen sizes.
More information on BenQ’s full line of gaming monitors is available at https://gaming.benq.com.