Published on December 10th, 2015 | by gareth0
Fallout Shelter Gets An Update
A brand new update for Fallout Shelter is available now – and it’s gone to the dogs (and cats). Thanks to our friends at Vault-Tec, tons of new features have been added to improve your underground life, including:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that 4-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers…
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
Fallout Shelter is the first-ever mobile game set in the celebrated Fallout universe from Bethesda Game Studios.