Published on May 16th, 2016 | by gareth0
Win A Trip To E3 2016 Via Loot Crate
For the first time, a non-ESA member is giving away consumer expo passes to E3. For May’s Loot Gaming, subscribers will be automatically entered into a drawing to win an E3 2016 consumer pass as part of Loot Gaming’s monthly Epic Drop. Although access to the industry’s biggest gaming event continues to be closed to the public, Loot Crate and the ESA are opening the doors for a lucky few fans. Full details can be found below.
- May’s theme is “Dungeon” and will feature items from Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Warcraft, Doom, Legend of Zelda and Dark Souls 3. Five items in the create were exclusively created for Loot Gaming.
- All Loot Gaming subscribers are automatically entered to the Epic Drop drawing.
- 20 winners will receive E3 consumer passes (good for the whole Expo duration); travel and lodging not included.
- 10 additional winners will receive a Collector’s Edition of DOOM, which includes a 12-inch tall statue of Revenant, Doom in a metal case and the Demon Multiplayer Pack.
- Deadline to sign up is May 27th (or whenever Loot Gaming’s May crate sells out – Loot Gaming has sold out its first two months!)
- Winners will be announced May 28th