Below are some of the key features added to DOOM’s multiplayer and SnapMap modes in Free Update 5:
- o Infernal Run – a new competitive game mode where teams fight for control of the ball and score in the opponent’s goal.
- o Bots – available on original multiplayer maps in Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch game modes.
- o Multiplayer rank now extends to Echelon 11 – once you reach the new highest ranking, you’ll unlock the signature DOOM Marine Armor (Praetor Suit)!
- o Play as the DOOM Marine in the DOOM Marine Armor (Praetor Suit).
- o More elements from the campaign, allowing you to play and create even more campaign-like experiences.
- o Lazarus Lab themed modules and props.
To celebrate all of the new multiplayer additions in Free Update 5, Double XP will be available later this evening for DOOM’s multiplayer content, ending at 12pm ET / 5pm GMT / 6pm CET on 12th December.
Lastly, we’re pleased to announce that Bloodfall will be available worldwide on December 15th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Turn invisible as the Spectre Pinky demon across three new maps in the third and final DLC for DOOM.