As a Veteran, I think this is great.
Call of Duty® Partners with adidas for Custom Seeding Kit
to Celebrate Veterans Day
Players Receive Exclusive Advanced Copy of Call of Duty®: World War II along with WWII Airplane-Inspired Special Edition Cleats
adidas, in partnership with Call of Duty, today unveiled the “Squadron Pack” of custom cleats and exclusive advanced copy of this year’s highly-anticipated title, Call of Duty: WWII. The pack was created for adidas Football athletes, including Dak Prescott, Von Miller, DeAndre Hopkins, Jay Ajayi and Josh Norman to honor our nation’s active military and veterans and to celebrate Veterans Day.
Starting with blank silver adidas cleats as canvases, each design was personalized with graphics and decorative elements to match each player’s personality. Other design details include symbols on the medial side of the cleats that depict the big plays, statistics, awards and accolades of each player, similar to the way college football teams place stickers on helmets for achievements.
Partnering with Activision Publishing, Inc. adidas will include an exclusive advanced copy of Call of Duty®: World War II and a custom adidas x Call of Duty branded PlayStation 4®.
On November 3, Call of Duty returns to its historical roots with Call of Duty: World War II, a blockbuster experience from Sledgehammer Games.
Amplifying the WWII theme, the Squadron Pack kits for adidas Football athletes include:
- Custom adidas Football cleats
- adidas Running alphabounce
- Exclusive adidas t-shirt (Utilizing an overspray design found on military vehicles, equipment, etc., the adidas Badge of Sport logo and FOOTBALL wordmark are prominently placed on the chest)
- Custom NHL Military Appreciation Jersey
- Personalized adidas bomber jackets with custom embroidered patches
- Call of Duty®: World War II
- Custom Call of Duty®: World War II x adidas PlayStation4®
- PRIVATE LABEL Camouflage duffel bags
For more information and images of the special Veteran’s Day “Squadron Pack” cleats and seeding kit, please join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram via @adidasFballUS, #teamadidas. Hi res images can also be downloaded here.