Looks very interesting.
Help warm hearts this holiday by sharing the three inspiring, real life stories of fearless kids!
Earlier in 2018, Universal Parks & Resorts launched the Grow Bolder campaign to encourage kids to take a stand, to be bold and fearless. As the narrator states in the TV spot, “fearless kids aren’t born… they’re made.”
The new Grow Bolder documentary series highlights three real life inspiring, fearless kids:
- Charlotte, 10 years old, the entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Three years ago, Charlotte created ‘Stitches by Charlotte’ where hand sewn dolls are donated to children needing comfort before facing scary medical procedures –something she knows all too well having experienced multiple procedures to repair a cleft palate early in her life.
- Robbie, 11 years old, the National Park activist
- Last year, Robbie Bond learned that some of his favorite national parks and monuments were being threatened, so he took a bold stand. At 9 years old, Robbie founded a non-profit called Kids Speak for Parks to inspire others to speak up to save America’s parks and monuments for generations to come.
- Hannah, 17 years old, the fearless cyclist
- For the first ten years of her life, Hannah Jordan lived in hospitals, sleeping over 20 hours a day as she was living with a glucose deficiency disease, but that doesn’t stop her from achieving her dreams. Watch Hannah’s brave adventure as she’s known as “The Hannibal”, aspiring Olympic cyclist.
The first episode of the 3-part series is available at the below link on Facebook and the next two videos will be posted on Facebook today and tomorrow.
All 3 episodes are available on YouTube at the following link:
Watch the TV spot and behind-the-scenes teaser at the below links:
- TV Spot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyfJ8zDQtr8
- Behind-the-Scenes Teaser: https://www.facebook.com/UniversalStudiosHollywood/videos/1594069847361006/