Published on July 16th, 2019 | by Genevieve Mc Bride0
Godzilla Goes Full Social Media At Comic-Con
So much great stuff going on. We cannot wait.
Godzilla has officially joined social media for the first time ever!
You can now follow the King of the Monsters on Instagram and Twitter.
Godzilla Stomps into San Diego Comic-Con for the First Time
The Famous Kaiju Is Celebrating the 65th Anniversary
of the First Film This Year
Who: Godzilla, King of the Monsters
What: Parent company TOHO will have the first dedicated Godzilla booth at SDCC with many exciting activities including:
- A fun green screen photo booth for unique social posts (#Godzilla65)
- A live mural painting by famed Godzilla artist Shinji Nishikawa on Thursday starting at 1pm
- The actual suit used in “Godzilla 2000”
- Props from films throughout the franchise’s history
- SDCC Exclusive – 65th Anniversary 1954 Godzilla Deluxe Vinyl Figure
- Giveaways, photo opportunities and much more gargantuan fun!
When: July 17 – 21
Where: San Diego Comic Con, Booth #3535