DC Universe has some great stuff and we loved covering them and the member gathering at SDCC.
This week, DC UNIVERSE is launching its new and improved community section within the service, greatly improving DC Universe’s members ability to engage with their favorite DC stories! The new features will give fans more opportunities to interact, participate in live Q&A’s with DC talent, find their niche fandom with comic book and fan clubs, earn badges and level up for even more exciting opportunities and exclusive rewards.
To premiere the new community section, DC Universe will host an exciting week of activities for their dedicated fans to deeply engage with series stars, behind the scenes talent, DC Universe original programming, DC comic creators, designers from DC Collectibles, brilliant storytellers as well as amazing illustrators. To stay up to date on Community Week happenings, be sure to tune into DC Universe’s News section!
- Wednesday (10/23): Titans Live Q&A featuring show star Anna Diop at 12:30 pm PT
- Wednesday (10/23): Gotham by Gaslight Watch-Along with Cast of DC Daily at 4:00 pm PT
- Thursday (10/24): Harley Quinn Animated Live Q&A with Executive Producers Justin Halpern and Patrick Schumacker at 10:30 am PT
- Friday (10/25): DC Collectibles Live Q&A with designer toy artist James Groman at 11:30 am PT
- Saturday (10/26): DC Universe’s Day of Heroes: A Day Devoted to Exploring What it Means to be a Hero
- Sunday (10/27): Watchmen Scavenger Hunt Watch-Along
- Monday (10/28): Live Q&A with storyteller Marguerite Bennett (timing TBA)
- Tuesday (10/29): Live Q&A with comic book creators Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti at 11:30 am PT
- Tuesday (10/29): DC Universe Trivia Challenge
- Wednesday (10/30): Swamp Thing’s Derek Mears and Henderson Wade Live Q&A at 11:30 am PT
The DC Universe community feature is open to all fans, regardless of if they are DC Universe subscribers. This is just the beginning of what fans can expect from DC Universe Community, stay tuned for monthly announcements on upcoming events for the Community page.