Published on December 5th, 2019 | by gareth0
13 Minutes Of Borderlands 3 DLC Gameplay
I am looking forward to this as more Borderlands 3 is always welcome.
The first gameplay footage from Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot features glitzy lights, Hyperion Loader Bots, and a cameo from Handsome Jack himself … kind of.
Want a sneak peek of your next great adventure? Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot—the first campaign add-on for Borderlands 3—launches on December 19, and we know plenty of you Vault Hunters can’t wait to wreak havoc aboard Handsome Jack’s space casino. To hold you over until your daring heist begins, check out this gameplay footage revealing the first moments of your arrival on The Handsome Jackpot.
In case you missed the original announcement, Moxxi’s recruiting you to seize control of a derelict space station built by the infamous Handsome Jack back when he was still president of the Hyperion corporation. The Handsome Jackpot is quite possibly the gaudiest gambling spot in the galaxy, with neon signs, slot machines, and gold statues all over the place. It’s also crawling with multiple models of deadly Hyperion Loader Bots, as well as lunatic looters who’ve been trapped on board ever since Jack’s death. But that’s not all:
- Explore a glitzy new galaxy destination packed with unique zones worthy of Handsome Jack’s lavish lifestyle and dirty dealings;
- Join Moxxi’s crew of eccentric characters and pull off the ultimate casino heist in a series of thrilling campaign missions;
- Discover hidden secrets and strange happenings in The Handsome Jackpot via fresh side missions and Crew Challenges;
- Get a blast from Pandora’s past when you battle the Hyperion forces that outlived Handsome Jack, including never-before-seen enemies and larger-than-life bosses;
- Perfect your Vault Hunter’s gear loadout with all-new Legendary weapons and gear;
- Expand your collection of cosmetics with even more customization items, including Vault Hunter heads and skins, weapon trinkets, an ECHO Device skin, and new emotes.
Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot is tuned for characters who are at least level 13 but will automatically scale up so that higher-level Vault Hunters can find a challenge and appropriately powerful loot. In order to access this content, you’ll need to have unlocked Sanctuary III, your space-faring home base that you reach at the end of the campaign’s prologue. For more information on Borderlands 3’s first expansion, just click right here. To download brand new screenshots and key art, please follow this link.
As a reminder, Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot is the first of four DLC packs in development for Borderlands 3 and is included in both the Season Pass and the Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition. We’ll be showing off more of the action and adventure you can expect in Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot as we approach its December 19 launch date. Until then, you can find additional Borderlands 3 assets and information at newsroom.2k.com and borderlands.com.
2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.