Published on August 22nd, 2020 | by gareth0
Gotham Knights: DC Fandome Reveal Trailer
This looks epic. Being able to play multiple character in this setting will be amazing.
Game details here.
ESRB RATING: RP (Rating Pending)
GENRE: Third-Person, Action RPG
PLATFORMS: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC
PLAYERS: 1-2 Player, Online Co-op
Gotham Knights is a brand-new open world, third-person action RPG featuring the Batman Family as players step into the
roles of Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin, a new guard of trained DC Super Heroes who must rise up as the protectors
of Gotham City in the wake of Batman’s death. An expansive, criminal underworld has swept through the streets of Gotham,
and it is now up to these new heroes to protect the city, bring hope to its citizens, discipline to its cops and fear to its
criminals. Players must save Gotham from descent into chaos and reinvent themselves into their own version of the Dark
• Play as a New Guard of DC Super Heroes – Step into the roles of Batgirl, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin and shape
Gotham’s newest protector to create your own version of the Dark Knight.
• Action-Packed, Original Story Set in DC’s Batman Universe – With the Belfry as their base of operations, this new era of
heroes will solve mysteries that connect the darkest chapters in Gotham’s history – from its soaring towers to its
underground criminal network. Embark on rich storylines, including face-offs against some of the most infamous DC
Super-Villains, such as Mr. Freeze, who is set on engulfing Gotham City in ice.
• Explore and Fight Crime in an Open-World Gotham City – Patrol the dark streets of five distinct boroughs in a dynamic,
interactive Gotham using a variety of traversal abilities and heroic combat moves, as well as the iconic Batcycle. From
street-level crimefighting to face-offs with iconic DC Super-Villains, save the city from descent into chaos.
• Unique Character Abilities and Customization – Each hero has unique abilities, gear, weapons and a customizable suit.
Batgirl wields her melee tonfa; Nightwing uses his signature dual Escrima Sticks; Red Hood has trained to reach peak
human strength; and Robin is expertly skilled with his collapsible quarter staff.
• Team Up in Two-Player, Online Co-Op – Play Gotham Knights solo or team up with a friend and combine strengths to
protect Gotham City in two-player, online co-op.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION:
To learn more about Gotham Knights, visit gothamknightsgame.com or join the community conversation on Twitter
(@GothamKnights), YouTube (GothamKnights), Instagram (@GothamKnights), Facebook (GothamKnights), Discord