Published on June 8th, 2021 | by gareth0
KontrolFreek Reveals Rainbow Six Siege Black Ice Thumbsticks
Interesting new customization option as caps have helped players in the past who have issues with slippage issues. The fact that it is branded with a popular game about to get a major update is perfect timing.
KontrolFreek®, the creator of Performance Gaming Gear™, today announced the launch of the limited-edition Six Siege: Black Ice Performance Thumbsticks®.
Inspired by the original Black Ice skin as seen in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege™, the transparent, arctic blue color scheme brings the iconic skin to life with two Six Siege: Black Ice hybrid, high-rise Thumbsticks for maximum precision and an original ergonomic design to ensure exceptional grip and control.
Adding 13.25mm of height to original stock controller sticks for increased arc distance and precision, the high-rise Performance Six Siege: Black Ice Performance Thumbsticks reduce the amount of force required for movements, decreasing hand fatigue, and improving accuracy. The result is maximized agility, which allows gamers to snap to their targets faster and more accurately to continue the siege.
Key Product Features:
- Designed to meet ergonomic and performance gaming needs specific to Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- Featuring in a transparent, arctic blue color scheme inspired by the Black Ice skin
- Adds 13.25mm of height for improved arc distance and movement accuracy
- Proprietary rubber compound enhances grip and reduces slip
- Available for PlayStation 5 | PlayStation 4 | Xbox X/S | Xbox One
The limited-edition Six Siege: Black Ice Performance Thumbsticks are available for $19.99 at KontrolFreek.com.
For more information on KontrolFreek, join the conversation on KontrolFreek.com, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, and Discord.