Great looking update here and very interested to see what they have.
As we announced last week on our Warcraft blog, champions of the Horde and Alliance adventuring beyond the Dark Portal in Burning Crusade Classic will soon face some of Outland’s most iconic villains when new raid content becomes available globally at 3:00 p.m. PDT on September 15!
Overlords of Outland, the next phase of content for Burning Crusade Classic, will expand the game’s raid offerings to include Tempest Keep, where adventurers will face off against the fallen blood elf prince Kael’thas Sunstrider and his loyal council, and Serpentshrine Cavern, home of the naga leader Lady Vashj
Starting with the patch install on August 31, players can look forward to various features going live over the next few weeks:
- On August 31 with the patch install:
- Looking for Group tool
- On September 14 with server restarts:
- PVP honor reset
- Arena Season 2
- On September 15 at 3:00 p.m. PDT:
- New raids: Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Caverns
- New daily hubs: Sha’tari Skyguard and the Ogres of Ogri’la
- Guild Banks
- And more!