Published on November 4th, 2021 | by gareth0
Two New Call Of Duty Vanguard Trailers Have Arrived
Tomorrow is the big day and now we have new trailers and so much more.
CALL OF DUTY AND VERZUZ CELEBRATED WORLD PREMIERE OF CALL OF DUTY ®: VANGUARD WITH EPIC LAUNCH PARTY FEATURING EXCLUSIVE LIVE MIGOS PERFORMANCE, CELEBRITY SHOWDOWNS AND MORE
ALL THE ACTION NOW STREAMING FOR FANS ON OFFICIAL
CALL OF DUTY SOCIAL CHANNELS, TRILLER AND FITE
VIP GUESTS BIG BOI, BIG SEAN, COURAGEJD, DEVIN DRUID, LORI HARVEY, JAVIER “CHICHARITO” HERNÁNDEZ BALCÁZAR, LIL HUDDY, LIL JON, LIL TECCA, JOJO, DEANDRE JORDAN, T-PAIN, TEYANA TAYLOR, PAUL SCHEER, IMAN SHUMPERT, COLTON UNDERWOOD AND PAUL WESLEY IN ATTENDANCE
LOS ANGELES (November 4, 2021) – Last night, the Call of Duty team celebrated the release of Call of Duty®: Vanguard, the newest game in the blockbuster franchise, officially launching worldwide on Friday, November 5. Hosted by award-winning artist T-Pain, the event took place at the Belasco in Downtown Los Angeles and featured musical performances from Migos (Takeoff, Quavo and Offset), a VERZUZ GAMEZ experience with celebrity matchups including a special “Lils v Bigs” showdown with Lil Jon and Lil Tecca versus Big Boi and Big Sean, and more. All event programming can be viewed on the Call of Duty channels (linked below) and on Triller and FITE.
Additional participants and high-profile talent in attendance included CouRageJD (Digital Influencer), Devin Druid (Actor), Lori Harvey (Model/Entrepreneur), Javier “Chicharito” Hernández Balcázar (Athlete), Lil Huddy (Digital Influencer), JoJo (Musician), DeAndre Jordan (Athlete), Teyana Taylor (Musician), Paul Scheer (Actor), Iman Shumpert (Athlete), Colton Underwood (TV Personality), Paul Wesley (Actor/Entrepreneur), among others.
Highlights from the event included:
- Call of Duty fans Migos performed an epic set of their fan-favorite hits “Narcos,” “Bad and Boujee,” “Walk It Talk It,” “Ric Flair Drip,” “Avalanche” and “Add It Up” among others
- Celebrity showdowns included Lil Jon, Lil Huddy and Lil Tecca beating Big Sean and Big Boi while using Call of Duty’s signature multiplayer. The “Lils v Bigs” showdown also included top gamers and personalities to round out the teams.
- JoJo had fun posing alongside a wall of hunted Call of Duty Zombie heads after talking about her plans for her upcoming tour
- New gaming fan, Lori Harvey shared how her super-fan boyfriend got her hooked on the game
- Fashion Items: celebrity guests JoJo [shirt/shorts: Alexander Wang, shoes: Christian Louboutin] and Teyana Taylor [shirt: self-designed Teyana Taylor tour shirt, pants: Rick Owens, glasses: Chanel, sneakers: Jordan x Travis Scott, jacket: Call of Duty] walked the carpet in style
- Colton Underwood arrived with his new beau and while on the red carpet mentioned how Call of Duty is a great bonding activity for him and his family, especially during the holidays
- LA Laker, DeAndre Jordan showed his off-court game skills in the VIP Gaming Lounge
- The cast of Call of Duty: Vanguard stopped for a group picture on the one-of-a-kind “camo” carpet
EVENT TITLE: Call of Duty: Vanguard Premiere With Verzuz Gamez Experience And Live Migos Concert
PHOTOS: HERE (Credit: Getty Images / Courtesy of Activision)
VIDEO/B-ROLL: HERE (Credit: Getty Video / Courtesy of Activision)
WHERE TO WATCH:
Call of Duty
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/callofduty
Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/callofduty
and on the FITE and Triller apps
Vanguard’s release reflects unprecedented breadth and depth of Call of Duty content experiences for fans, including a gripping single-player story mode, 20 multiplayer maps on Day 1, the first-ever zombies crossover with last year’s title, and the deepest integration yet with the all-new WarzoneTM Pacific map, Caldera.
For more information on Call of Duty: Vanguard, check out www.callofduty.com and www.youtube.com/callofduty and follow @SHGames, @Treyarch, @RavenSoftware, and @CallofDuty on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
For more information on Activision games, follow @Activision on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.