Published on November 11th, 2021 | by gareth0
Eternity’s End Comes To World Of Warcraft Shadowlands
Looks like more updates are on the way.
Shadowlands content update 9.2—Eternity’s End—is now live! The gateway to Zereth Mortis, the mysterious home of the Shadowlands’ progenitors, is open and Azeroth’s champions will soon be able to face off against the Jailer!
Eternity’s End brings the story of Shadowlands to an epic conclusion, and introduces several new features, including:
- New Raid: Sepulcher of the First Ones – Battle your way to the Jailer within the Sepulcher, taking on his most powerful lieutenants and working to rescue Anduin, the Alliance king, along the way.
- New Zone: Zereth Mortis – Explore the land of the progenitors from your home base of Haven, and new quest hub complete with daily quests, and new denizens to ally with, including the mechanical Automa and the Enlightened, a faction of former Brokers.
- New Progression Feature: Cypher of the First Ones – Team up with a curious Automa sidekick to learn the lost language of the Progenitors and delve deeper into the secrets of Zereth Mortis, unlocking an array of new zone activities, daily quests, events, and rewards.
- Return of Tier Sets – Earn tokens to trade for pieces of the new Progenitor-themed class armor set from a variety of activities, including raid boss drops, Mythic+ dunegeons, and PVP, with unique 2- and 4-piece set bonuses for each class specialization.
- And More – Look forward to various updates and improvements to various features and systems, including class balance, professions, and Torghast, as well as a slew of new mounts and pets to collect!
For a full rundown of all that Eternity’s End has to offer, be sure to check out the World of Warcraft website
A new video announcing the next major content update for World of Warcraft Shadowlands is now available.
Content update 9.2, Eternity’s End, will be the final major content update for Shadowlands, bringing its story to an epic conclusion as the heroes of Azeroth attempt to thwart the Jailer’s plans to unmake reality.
A few of the new features teased in the announcement video include:
- New Zone: Zereth Mortis: Explore the home reality of the First Ones, the mysterious architects responsible for all of the Shadowlands’ afterlives.
- New Raid: Sepulcher of the First Ones: Players will do battle with the Jailer’s most powerful allies before getting the chance to face him in a truly epic encounter.
- Class Tier Sets: Each class will have a unique armor set inspired by the Progenitors, available through Raids, Dungeons, and PvP.
- New Quest Hub: Haven: Players will work with the denizens of Zereth Mortis to aid them as they face the Jailer’s invading forces.
- Tazavesh Updates: As with previous mythic-only mega-dungeons, Tazavesh will be split into two smaller dungeons, with each available on heroic and Mythic+ difficulties.