Published on November 16th, 2021 | by gareth0
SteelSeries Reveals CS: GO Neo Noir Skin
Very impressive collection and looks to be timed perfectly.
the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals, today debuts a new limited-edition collection of products featuring the iconic CS: GO Neo Noir skin.
SteelSeries has long been ingrained in the CS: GO community and this marks the fifth year the brand has created special game-related gear in support of CS: GO fans. Previous collections include the Fade Camo, Hyper Beast, Howl, and Neon Rider series.
For 2021-2022, artists Blazer and Donschi crafted original pieces of art in collaboration with the SteelSeries design team for the Neo Noir collection. The unique stylings were inspired by old-school manga comics and anime art, and fused with the wild, multi-hued sophistication of CS: GO’s iconic Neo Noir skins. This is noir for the new age.
- Prime Mouse: Neo Noir Edition: Featuring the chaotic energy of the Neo Noir CS: GO skin, the Prime Pro Series mouse was co-developed with over 100 of the world’s leading competitive esports players. Equipped with Prestige optical magnetic switches – a first in esports – the unique Prime design is built to last 5x longer and harness the power of light to provide lightning-fast response times. The revolutionary switches utilize a magnetic core to ensure that the 100 millionth click feels just as crispy as the very first. A battle-tested shape delivers sustained comfort at the highest levels of play and a lightweight form factor weighs in at only 69g to reduce hand fatigue when lifted. The TrueMove Pro sensor provides esports pro performance, and onboard customization makes selecting settings easy.
- QcK Prism XL: Neo Noir Edition: This limited-edition RGB mousepad is emblazoned with a hypnotic Neo Noir design to add style to any gamer’s battlestation. Highlighted by brilliant 2-zone RGB dynamic illumination, the QcK Prism XL is the pinnacle of surface performance, innovation, and style. Durable micro-woven cloth optimized for low and high DP tracking movements and a 900 mm x 300 mm x 4 mm playing surface provide players with maximum control. SteelSeries XL gaming mousepads are engineered for all levels of play and highly recommended by esports pros.
- QcK L: Neo Noir Edition: The limited-edition QcK L mousepad features an eye-catching Neo Noir design to add some flair between a gamer’s PC and their chair. The top choice of esports pros for more than 15 years, the QcK L Mousepad features an exclusive QcK micro-woven cloth that’s been optimized for low and high CPI tracking movements for maximum control. The fabric is both durable and washable for easy cleaning and features a 450 mm x 400 mm x 2 mm playable surface. (Available exclusively at steelseries.com)
- Arctis Pro Speaker Plates: Neo Noir Edition: Gamers can personalize their award-winning Arctis Pro line of headsets with limited-edition speaker plates rocking the vibrant Neo Noir design. Compatible with Arctis Pro, Arctis Pro + GameDAC, and Arctis Pro Wireless. (Available exclusively at steelseries.com in North America only).
Available at SteelSeries.com, the limited-edition Neo Noir collection is now available for the following MSRPs:
- Prime: Neo Noir Edition – North America for $69.99 | EMEA for €79.99 | APAC for $79.99
- QcK Prism XL: Neo Noir Edition – North America for $69.99 | EMEA for €69.99 | APAC for $69.99
- QcK L: Neo Noir Edition – North America for $19.99 | EMEA for €24.99 | APAC for $19.99
- Arctis Pro Speaker Plates: Neo Noir Edition – North America Only for $29.99
To learn more about SteelSeries, visit steelseries.com and join the conversation at @SteelSeries. For images of the limited-edition Neo Noir collection: https://steelseries.box.com/v/Neo-Noir-x-SteelSeries