Season One of Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific kicks off this week, bringing with it the three new Operators of Task Force Trident who are a force to be reckoned with.
Trident leader Francis “Kai” Lanakila arrives first in the Season One Battle Pass, wearing his default “Kingdom” Skin. Those who achieve Tier 100 can don a mask of fire with his Legendary “Awoken” Skin. The other two Trident Operators will arrive later in Season One via featured Bundles, starting with the highly resourceful sniper, Lewis Howard. Players can get Lewis in the Orange Hornet Bundle, featuring Lewis himself, three Weapon Blueprints, the “Angler’s Revenge” MVP Highlight, “Trap King” Killcam Vanity Theme, and more. Also later in the season, players can meet Isabella Rosario Dulnuan Reyes, a close-quarters specialist who fights in order to seek justice for her father.
All three Trident Operators come with their own 20-level Operator XP progression path, including XP bonuses, two new Skins, and other rewards.
Season One of Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific begins on December 8, featuring a massive island-sized introduction to another incredible year for Call of Duty – complete with free weapons, maps, Operators and more content, especially for Vanguard owners. At 9pm PT on December 7, the Verdansk we knew will be gone.
From all the free content across Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone Pacific, to new innovations within the Battle Pass system and 24 hours of exclusive access to the new Caldera map for Vanguard owners in Warzone Pacific, this is everything you need to know for Season One:
Those who purchase Call of Duty: Vanguard before December 8 and play past the initial interactive screen will be able to participate in a 24-hour Caldera exclusive event in Warzone Pacific, beginning at 9am PT on December 8.
Season One for Vanguard and Warzone includes:
- Five new free weapons
- New Maps, including MW3 Dome Remake Radar
- Popular mode Control returns
- Two new perks and Incendiary Lethal Grenade for loadouts
- Fresh objectives, new weapons and challenges for Vanguard Zombies
- Festive Fervor celebrations later this month
- and much more!
The Season One Battle Pass for Vanguard and Warzone Pacific includes:
- Three Free Functional Weapons. Two New Perks. New Equipment. All Free. Period.
- Over 30 Free Items, Including Some for Clans. 300 COD Points, Weapon Blueprints, and more. Earn even more items by joining a Clan with friends, then party up to get that 10% global XP boost.
- Trident’s First Operator: Francis “Kai” Lanakila. Here for a good time, not a long time. Purchase the Battle Pass to unlock him immediately at Tier 0.
- A “Battleprepped” Legendary Skin, Free with Battle Pass Bundle. Pick up the Battle Pass Bundle to get access to all 100 Tiers, skip ahead to Tier 20, and grab a menacing new skin for Polina.
RICOCHET Anti-Cheat is already live across Call of Duty: Vanguard and Call of Duty: Warzone with server-side updates and other backend elements to combat cheating.
With the launch of Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific tomorrow, #TeamRICOCHET continues its new anti-cheat security initiative with the rollout of an internally developed PC kernel-level driver for Warzone, which will activate first in the Asia-Pacific region before expanding worldwide.
For all the Season One intel, head to the Call of Duty blog post: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2021/12/call-of-duty-vanguard-season-one-pacific-warzone-battle-pass