Published on February 8th, 2022 | by gareth0
Call Of Duty: Vanguard Reveals Season 2 Roadmap
Looking forward to this update.
Get ready for a massive free content drop on February 14th, when Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone kick off Season Two! The latest season of free and additional content brings armored war machines and chemical weapons to bring global conflict to a new level. Join Captain Butcher and Task Force Yeti in discovering the greatest threat to the world: Nebula V. Eradicate or harness this weapon in Warzone, prove your elite skills in Vanguard Multiplayer, or enter all-new areas in the Dark Aether to face a deceptive force in Zombies. Once both Vanguard (Feb 10 @9am PT) and Warzone (Feb 14 @9am PT) updates are downloaded, fans can enjoy double XP across both games to celebrate the launch of the new season.
- Two Hard-Hitting Free Functional Weapons. Upgrade your Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone Loadouts to a new caliber of lethality.
- Over 30 Free Items, Including Multiplayer Perks and killstreaks. Unlock new Vanguard Multiplayer items like the lethal Sticky Bomb, the devastating Ball Turret Gunner, and two tactical Perks. Plus: Weapon Blueprints, Watches, and more, all from just playing the game and being part of a Clan.
- Yeti’s First Operator: Anna Drake. Ready for vengeance — available as an Instant Reward with a Legendary “White Mirage” Skin at Tier 100.
- Improvements in all forms of movement: vehicle handling, parachutes deploying at a lower vertical height, increased player mantle height, and collision fixes for both vehicles and players.
- The Gas Mask animation no longer interrupting Operators who aim down sights.
- When inserting Armor Plates, it refills a full plate of armor before filling damaged ones.
- Performance and streaming issues, including Buy Station freezes, voice chat connectivity, and distorted graphics, across all platforms.
- Specific Operator skins being invisible at certain distances.
- Blockages to Modern Warfare Multiplayer, which is tied to Warzone’s launcher.
- This year’s Call of Duty is a sequel to Modern Warfare® 2019.
- The new game and a new Warzone experience are designed together from the ground-up.
- Expect a massive evolution of Battle Royale with all-new playspace and a new sandbox mode.
- A new engine powers both the new Call of Duty game release and Warzone.
- Development on both the new Call of Duty and the Warzone experience is being led by Infinity Ward.
- The Ranked Play Beta is officially coming to Call of Duty: Vanguard on Thursday, February 17! The Call of Duty League blog has all the details players will need to start their journeys up the ranks.With the release of Ranked Play Beta in Season Two, players will get to jump into competitive 4v4 CDL Hardpoint, CDL Search & Destroy, and CDL Control matches using the same weapons, settings, and maps used in the Call of Duty League. New in Vanguard Ranked Play are Seasonal Skill Ratings, Divisions, and Tiers! Each Season, players will compete in five Skill Evaluation matches to earn a starting Skill Rating and Skill Division placement. Ranked Play players will also be able to display their competitive achievements with exclusive Ranked Play Rewards that can be used in both Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone.For more details on the Vanguard Ranked Play Beta, head to the Call of Duty League Blog post: https://www.callofdutyleague.com/en-us/news/vanguard-ranked-play-beta-details
Check out the Season Two Story cinematic trailer