Published on March 4th, 2022 | by gareth0
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival Is Back
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival is back and here are some images and video they sent us as part of our coverage.
SeaWorld San Diego’s Seven Seas Food Festival returns March 4 where guests can set sail for international cuisines, amazing beverage tastings and live music performances every Friday, Saturday and Sunday through May 1. With the most expansive beverage menu ever and more than 150 fresh flavors, guests will sip and sample their way around a world of flavors and unique recipes to pair with countless craft beers, cocktails, and wine selections. The park has new and refreshed locations to drink and dine at including a beautiful waterfront spot with outstanding views of Mission Bay and iconic Southern California sunsets. No festival is complete without live entertainment and each weekend will be filled with a variety of music selections from multiple stages throughout the park.
To get the most out of Seven Seas Food Festival and all SeaWorld has to offer, SeaWorld has brought back the popular SoCal Pass for only $10 per month for a limited time. Guests will receive unlimited admission for 12 months* and discounted parking, plus three free bonus food samples to use through May 1. SoCal Pass Members will also receive early access to floorless coaster thrills on the all-new Emperor Dive Coaster, the tallest, fastest, and longest dive coaster in the state and one of the highest anticipated coasters in 2022 by USA Today, starting on March 2 before the ride opens to the public on March 12!
Most Expansive Beverage Menu Ever and More than 150 Fresh Flavors
In addition to the amazing food, this year’s festival includes SeaWorld’s most expansive beverage menu ever with more than 50 specially curated cocktails and wines, and over 50 craft beers from San Diego and beyond. Explore an array of festival marketplaces and stages including a variety of new dishes:
- Indulge in exciting options from south of the border at the all-new Mexican Flavors: Three new taco options to choose from – carnitas, braised beef, and vegan-friendly chipotle portabella. Finish the meal with the NEW and scrumptious Churro Cheesecake.
- Delight your palate with exquisite offerings at Tuscan Flavors: From fried ravioli with pesto sauce to a charcuterie board filled with marinated olives, a variety of meats and breadsticks, this stop is complete with a cool down option of tiramisu ice cream.
- Brats, beers, and bites await you at the all-new German Flavors: Choose between two NEW Bratwurst Sliders, a choice of the standard or go spicy with a smoked jalapeno cheddar, both served with onion, peppers, and spicy brown mustard. Finish the meal and add-on warm pretzel bites with beer cheese sauce.
- Enjoy spice and deep flavors with an ALL-NEW Asian menu: Choose from chicken or vegetable options of hibachi lo mein, pork or vegetable gyozas, or an ALL-NEW bulgogi bowl, and pair any entrée with the NEW spiked Thai iced tea.
- Enjoy hops and drops with Emperor Hazy IPA: In celebration of SeaWorld’s upcoming Emperor coaster, the park partnered with local brewer, Mike Hess Brewing, to create a limited release IPA inspired by the ride. The all-new limited release beer is exclusively sold at SeaWorld San Diego and will be available to enjoy throughout Seven Seas Food Festival.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at www.SeaWorldSanDiego.com/7Seas.
ALL-NEW Scenic Locations to Drink and Dine
Guests at this year’s festival have even more options to sip and sample at while taking in gorgeous views. New and refreshed locations await guests including a beautiful waterfront spot overlooking Mission Bay that offers a jaw dropping view of the sunset. Locations include:
- Underwater Cantina – The newest bar to open at SeaWorld San Diego. Relax on the patio and sip on mixologist-curated cocktails, frozen specialties and alcoholic popsicles, and an expansive selection of tequilas & mezcal.
- Explorer’s Garden – This expansive, new area provides a perfect location to take in a bite or drink, complete with picnic tables and ample spacing, plus take a fun photo on SeaWorld’s ALL-NEW giant Adirondack chair.
- The Waterfront – Guests can sip their favorite beer, wine, or cocktail as they take in the breathtaking views of Mission Bay. It’s the perfect place to go with friends and family to relax and unwind at this outdoor oasis.
Move and Groove to Live Performances
Along with delicious eats, Seven Seas will feature live music stages and an exciting trip to the Pacific islands, with the sights and sounds of a Polynesian dance presentation —all included with theme park admission.
- Polynesian Revue Fire Dance: Experience the heart-pounding energy and lyrical beauty of Polynesian dance and music. Feel and experience tropical sounds while dancers tell the stories of the islands and turn up the heat as fire dancers take to the stage nightly.
- Seven Seas Soundstage: Guests will indulge in savory sounds and sweet melodies as local bands fill the air with music from around the globe.
- SoCal Soundstage: Kick back and enjoy the rich blend of musicians homegrown here in SoCal. Musical styles will range from blues to rock, bluegrass to ska and country to pop.
Pass Memberships and Samplers are the Best Way to Savor and Sip
Discover boundless combinations of food and drink selections with a Seven Seas Food & Beverage Sampler. Guests can embark on their culinary journey with a 10-item sampler starting at only $65 or take it up a notch and with the fan-favorite 15-item sampler for the best savings. SeaWorld San Diego Pass Members also get the VIP treatment and can purchase 18 samples for the price of 15 (that’s 3 bonus samples!).
Adding on the fun, SeaWorld is hosting Happy Hour every Friday starting at 4 p.m. Those that want to get a head start on the weekend can opt for the ALL-NEW Happy Hour Sampler and enjoy 5 food or beverage tasting options from any Seven Seas Food Festival locations for only $25. Happy Hour is valid 4 p.m. until park closing on Fridays only of Seven Seas Food Festival.