Published on March 18th, 2022 | by gareth0
Disney Brings The Quest And The Hardy Boys To Wondercon
Here is what Disney streaming has to offer for Wondercon.
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 2 at 11am PT, Room North 200A
- Panel Description: From Disney+, “The Quest” is a ground-breaking immersive series that drops 8 teens into the fantastic, fictional world of Everealm, where they must save a Kingdom by fulfilling an ancient prophecy. Throughout the 8-episode series, these heroes are immersed in a fantasy world come to life replete with a Castle, royals, ethereal Fates and a Sorceress intent on destruction and power. In this panel, go behind-the-scenes with the award-winning executive producers behind “The Lord of the Rings,” “The Amazing Race” and “Queer Eye,” who have joined forces to create the series, to learn how they brought a fully realized fantasy world of epic adventure and intertwining scripted and unscripted storylines to life.
- Panelists: Jane Fleming (Court Five | Lord of the Rings), Mark Ordesky (Court Five | Lord of the Rings), Bertram Van Munster (The New Media Collective | Amazing Race), Elise Doganieri (The New Media Collective | Amazing Race), Michael Williams (Scout Production Inc | Queer Eye) and Rob Eric (Scout Production Inc | Queer Eye)
The Hardy Boys Season 2
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 2 at 12pm PT, Room North 200A
- Panel Description: Uncover the mystery with an exclusive sneak peek at season two of Hulu’s Emmy-nominated series and join stars Rohan Campbell and Alexander Elliot, along with some very special guests, for a Q&A session about bringing the beloved boy detectives to life for a new generation. “The Hardy Boys” season 2 premieres April 6, only on Hulu.
- Panelists: Rohan Campbell, Alexander Elliot, Keana Lyn, Adam Swain, Riley O’Donnell, Cristian Perri and Krista Nazaire