Published on May 4th, 2022 | by gareth0
Viva La Musica Returns To SeaWorld
This looks like a great event with loads of music and food.
SeaWorld San Diego’s Viva La Música Returns May 7 with Live Latin Music, Authentic Cuisine and Family-Friendly Fun
- Family-friendly music festival featuring six headliner concerts including Poncho Sanchez, MALO and more
- Amazing performances by local bands and cultural groups at Zocalo stage
- Delicious, authentic cuisine from across Latin America
- Annual Passes as low as $12.50/month offer unlimited admission and the chance to experience Viva La Music every weekend for the lowest price available
SAN DIEGO, CA (May 4, 2022) – The sounds, colors, and culture of Viva La Música are back by popular demand at SeaWorld San Diego every Saturday and Sunday from May 7-22. Visitors can enjoy the thrilling rides and amazing animals of SeaWorld while experiencing this family-friendly event featuring live Latin music, cultural performances, and delicious, authentic Latin-inspired cuisine in a fun festival atmosphere.
Sensational Live Latin Musical Performances
Highlighted by a fantastic live concert series at Nautilus Amphitheater, SeaWorld’s Viva La Música is a celebration of Latin culture through great music, food, and festive décor. Offering a different tribute band for beloved, iconic Latin artists every event evening, the headliner concert lineup includes:
- May 7: Anything for Salinas Band – One of the most loved and talented Selena Quintanilla tribute artists today dedicated to the late queen of Tex-Mex and gives audiences the opportunity to relive all the music and magic of Selena!
- May 8: Poncho Sanchez – A Grammy award winner and Latin Jazz icon lights up the stage with rich music that embraces a combination of straight-ahead jazz, gritty soul, and infectious melodies and rhythms from a variety of Latin American and South American sources.
- May 14: the Mariachi Divas – Enjoy a spirited mix of melodies, ranging from American pop music to Mexican folk songs and traditional tunes—all sung by the all-female Mariachis Divas, a groundbreaking, two-time Grammy® Award-winning musical group.
- May 15: The Outlaw Mariachi – Move your body to the traditional mariachi sounds and high-powered American and Latin rock energy of The Outlaw Mariachi. Get ready for classic rock hits, romantic ballads, comedic surprises, and much more as this all-star group brings the audience out of their seats!
- May 21: MALO – Enjoy the unique musical style developed during the Latin Rock explosion of the early 1970sand hearing the Top 20 hit “Suavecito” and other great songs by this “bad” band!
- May 22: Corazón De Maná- The ultímate tribute to Maná covered by five “manáticos” as they deliver a live experience that’s practically like seeing and hearing all the greatest hits!
In addition, guests can head to SeaWorld’s Zocalo Stage located at SkyTower Lawn to see a variety of music and cultural performances from Southern California musical groups throughout the day. All concerts* are included with guest admission and those looking for the best seats in the house can opt to purchase reserved seating in advance for either daily show at https://seaworld.com/san-diego/events/viva-la-musica.
Spiced Up Food and Drinks All Weekend Long
In addition to amazing live concerts, the festival includes a variety of dining locations where guests can savor authentic, Latin-inspired drinks and dishes. Stop by any of these limited- time street food mercados:
- Antojitos offers tasty and refreshing ALL-NEW Latin-style snacks including Tostilocos, Esquites, Vaso de Fruta and Chamango, all combining Mexican spices with fresh fruit or veggies.
- Tacos at Baja Grill is serving freshly made-to-order tacos including chicken tinga tacos, carnitas tacos, and a vegetarian option of pulled jackfruit plant-based tacos. A perfect finish to tacos is a slice of churro cheesecake, complete with whipped cream and caramel.
- Nachos Y Burritos is grilling the finest of meat choices with carnitas or carne asada nachos or burrito options, all complete with the tastiest toppings. Cool down with the ALL-NEW Fresas Con Crema, a delicious blend of strawberries, vanilla and cream.
Dance Your Way Through 2022 with a SeaWorld Annual Pass
The best way to experience Viva La Música and everything else SeaWorld has to offer is with an Annual Pass. For as low as $12.50 a month, guests can enjoy unlimited admission, free parking, free guest tickets, discounts, and much, much more. For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit www.seaworldsandiego.com. Follow SeaWorld on Facebook and Instagram for the latest Viva La Música details and information.