Published on February 1st, 2023 | by gareth0
The Trading Post Opens For WOW Players
WOW fans should love this news.
Azeroth’s adventurers and collectors can start earning their way to new mounts, pets, and gear appearances through a new feature, the Trading Post, now live!
Here’s what players can expect:
- Trading Post Currency: Trader’s Tender
- Players can earn tender in two ways:
- Logging in: Players are awarded 500 tender by simply logging in each month.
- Completing Traveler’s Log Tasks: Tasks within the log vary, reset at the start of every month, and are meant to accommodate any playstyle across PVE and PVP with potential to earn up to an additional 500 tender.
- Trading Post Locations: Stormwind & Orgrimmar
- Members of the Alliance can head to the Mage District within Stormwind to meet with traders Tawny & Wilder.
- Members of the Horde can meet with Zen’shiri, who has set up post outside Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar.
- Store Offerings
- The Trading Post will have a monthly rotating inventory with some higher cost items such as mounts, staying for up to three months.
- Items that rotate out will not be gone forever and will find their way back into the Trading Post in the future.