Published on February 13th, 2023 | by gareth0
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare II Season 2 Launch Trailer
Looking forward to the new content.
In two short days, Season 02 arrives for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0.
Season 02 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 is now live! Players can now jump in and experience all of Season 02’s offerings, including:
- Resurgence Mode with an all-new Warzone Map, Ashika Island
- New Contract, Public Event and more
- An all-new DMZ Exclusion Zone
- An updated Gulag that will host 1v1 duels
- New POI updates on Al Mazrah
Modern Warfare II:
- Ranked Play offers players plenty of rewards and bragging rights for being the best Operator in Multiplayer
- Two new Core Maps and two new Battle Maps
- A half dozen new Modes, including Gun Game, Infected, Grind, Hardcore and more
Across both titles:
- The Path of Ronin Challenge
- Five new weapons, three in Battle Pass
- New personal watercraft vehicle
- Ronin and Daniel “Ronin” Shinoda Operators
- And more!
For the full Season 02 offerings recap, head to the Call of Duty blog post: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2023/02/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-II-warzone-2-0-season-02-launch-ashika-maps-modes
Check out the Season 02 Battle Pass trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMWQByParDQ
Season 02 Patch Notes are here: https://www.callofduty.com/patchnotes/2023/02/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-II-Warzone-2-Season-02-Patch-Notes
Check out the Season 02 launch trailer.
Set to kick off with Season 02 is Ranked Play, an authentic online competition experience for players that offers more rewards to the most skilled and dedicated players. The Rank system has received an overhaul that puts more weight and reward on winning matches, as well as additional features such as Skill Rating Forgiveness and Demotion Protection, and more!
Check out the Call of Duty blog for all the intel on Ranked Play, launching with Season 02: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2023/02/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-II-ranked-play-features-challenges-rewards