Looks like more great things are ahead.
We have tons of intel to share, as Season 03 gets set to launch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 on April 12th across all platforms. During Season 03, players can expect the return of Gunfight and Plunder, additional features like the Barter System in DMZ, a legendary Sniper Rifle, the launch of Warzone Ranked Play mid-season, and a new Battle Pass Offering – BlackCell.
Modern Warfare II Overview
- Get Your Duo. Gunfight is back with four maps, including the new Warzone 2.0 Gulag Blacksite and fan favorite Shipment. Prepare to prove you are a part of a dominant duo.
- Three 6v6 Maps, Two Battle Map Locales. Ship out to Spain for the new map Pelayo’s Lighthouse, go dark with the nighttime map Black Gold, and stay tuned for another Core Map to round out a trio of new Multiplayer locales later this season. Also: two new Battle Maps for Ground War and Invasion.
- New Special Ops. Later this season, outlast waves of enemy reinforcements in the Defender: Hafid Port Special Ops mission, then prepare for a new Raid Episode.
Warzone 2.0 Overview
- Massive Resurgence Eminent. At launch, up to 150 players can drop in for Resurgence across Al Mazrah. Expect chaos (and plenty of XP!).
- Prepare to Plunder Once More. The team-based, respawn-enabled mad dash for cash is back during Season 03. Time to level up those Loadouts and get rich — or die trying.
- A Host of New Features In Season. Redeploy Drones reach Al Mazrah; protect yourself with Tempered Plate Carriers and get Perk Packages (in-season); UAV Towers appear in Battle Royale; and more.
- DMZ Reaches a New Level. Bring and buy items with the new Barter System; take on a new contract and additional missions from a new faction; and tinker on your Contraband workbench before facing off against two new bosses, and dropping into a .
- Ranked Play Arrives at Mid-Season. The much-anticipated experience will be the proving ground for all Warzone competitors. Still itching for some competition? Try out for the World Series of Warzone in mid-April!
- Alejandro and Valeria Arrive. The admirable Alejandro and El Sin Nombre herself are ready to deploy in Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 online modes with purchase of the Battle Pass.
- Prepare for Long-Range Interventions. A legendary Sniper Rifle is back — react accordingly. It joins a brand-new Battle Rifle in the Battle Pass, as well as other weapons arriving in-season.
- Enter BlackCell: An Elite Offering. A new Operator and exclusive items are available at Season 03’s launch as part of a new Battle Pass offering.
- Introducing Recruit a Friend. Available in most regions, you and your friends can get Weapon Blueprints, XP Tokens, and more by welcoming newcomers to Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0.
For more in-depth intel of Season 03’s offerings, head to the Call of Duty Blog: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2023/04/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-II-warzone-2-0-season-03-multiplayer-maps-battle-pass
Season 3 trailer can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc0piU-rYmY&ab_channel=CallofDuty