Published on June 22nd, 2023 | by gareth0
Wrath Of The Lich King Classic, Call Of The Crusade Is Live
Looks like more content is on the way.
With help from both Horde and Alliance forces, the Argent Crusade—led by Highlord Tirion Fordring—have completed construction of the Argent Tournament grounds. Champions can make their way to the new Crusaders’ Coliseum, where they will tackle new daily challenges, take down powerful foes, and prepare for the forthcoming conflict with the Lich King himself: the latest content update for Wrath of the Lich King Classic, Call of the Crusade, is now live!
Here’s a look at what’s available in Call of the Crusade:
- New Raid: Trial of the Crusader
- The mightiest champions from both the Horde and the Alliance have been called to the new Crusaders’ Coliseum in the Argent Tournament grounds to face a collection of deadly enemies as both forces prepare for their impending march on the footsteps of Icecrown Citadel.
- New Dungeon: Trial of the Champion
- With construction of the Crusaders’ Coliseum complete, champions of the Horde or Alliance will face a series of new challenges including jousting and gladiatorial combat with fierce Argent Crusade challengers.
- New Titan Rune Difficulty: Defense Protocol Beta
- Players will be able to increase the difficulty of their dungeon experience with the Titan Rune system. Defense Protocol Beta will allow players to earn 10-man Ulduar raid rewards.
- Defense Protocol Alpha will also remain as an option for players and will continue to reward 10-man Naxxramas raid gear.
- PVP Season 7
- Contenders in the arena will be able to purchase Season 6 gear at reduced cost as they prepare for a new ladder.
- Argent Tournament Dailies
- New dailies are now available that will allow players to gain standing with the Argent Crusade and their respective city factions while earning epic rewards including gear, mounts, and pets.
For more information on the Call of the Crusade content update, check out the World of Warcraft website.