Published on July 10th, 2023 | by gareth0
The Boys Come To Call Of Duty
Looks like an interesting update.
Launching this Wednesday, July 12, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone Season 04 Reloaded will bring Operators from the hit Amazon Prime Video show, The Boys, 72 player Battle Royale in Vondel, a new Gulag, the epic conclusion to Special Ops Raid Atomgrad, a new Multiplayer Map, and much more!
Check out what Season 04 Reloaded has to offer:
- Welcome to Battle Royale in Vondel. Resurgence will still be around, but for those Operators prepared for a traditional, high-intensity Battle Royale… Vondel is about to welcome up to 72 players to see which one – or which team – can conquer the city.
- Enter the New Gulag. Call of Duty veterans can make themselves feel at home in Vondel Castle’s wine cellar and dungeon, but anyone can learn how to master this arena for 1v1 duels.
- Additional Features. The Occupation Scan is coming back, along with the Signals Intelligence Contract, and the Portable Redeploy Drone, all scheduled to be released within the Reloaded launch window.
Modern Warfare II Overview:
- It’s Last Down. But Task Force 141 isn’t doomed. Welcome to the grand reveal of RAID: Atomgrad Episode 04, the epic conclusion to TF141’s Special Operations in Modern Warfare II.
- Might Turn into a Ghost… Because that Ultimate Perk can be great on Vondel Waterfront, the new Multiplayer map where stealth maneuvers are your focus , rather than swimming underneath houseboats as you would in Vondel. Be a true 141 Operator and plan accordingly.
- Time to Play the Game. Ranked Play Season 04 is in full swing, and you have plenty of time – but not too much time – to complete the Battle Pass and reach the maximum Prestige Rank until Season 05 begins!
Across both titles:
- Supes vs. Soldiers – The Boys Invade Call of Duty. Homelander, Starlight, and Black Noir have arrived, and they brought a few surprises to the Call of Duty universe.
- MX Guardian: Need something “up close and personal?” Unlocked via challenge through the Battle Pass, this highly versatile full-auto shotgun is limited only by its effective range… Otherwise it’s ready to deliver some devastating knockout blows.
- More In Store. Whisker Tango and two Tracer Packs highlight the rest of the in-game Store. Also, get the free Prime Gaming Bundle before it rotates out on July 20.
For more Season 04 Reloaded intel, head to the Call of Duty blog post: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2023/07/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-II-warzone-season-04-reloaded-battle-royale-content-drop
For a deep dive on Vondel Waterfront, the new 6v6 Modern Warfare II Multiplayer Map, head to: https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2023/07/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-II-mp-season-04-reloaded-vondel-waterfront-map-intel
Take a look at the map.