Published on September 10th, 2020 | by gareth0
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10: The Hunt Details
Looks like some great new stuff for fans of Cal of Duty Mobile.
Intel Incoming: Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10: The Hunt is in the wild, and players will be tracking down the whereabouts of Makarov with the new Battle Pass and seasonal content. The new season introduces familiar Call of Duty characters, Makarov, Mace and Mara. Players will also be able to board a flight to the iconic Terminal map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, along with the Gunfight map, Pine, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The Hunt will challenge Call of Duty: Mobile players with a new marquee mode, a new Battle Pass, and much more.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10: The Hunt is available now on both Android and iOS. Below are some of the key additions:
- Two New Maps – Terminal (MP), Pine (Gunfight)
- New Battle Royale Class – Hacker
- New Perk – High Alert
- New Functional Weapon – Echo Shotgun
- New Operator Skill – Equalizer
- Two New Modes – Headquarters, Hardcore
- Season 10: The Hunt Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, items and more
- Marquee Event – Hunt for Makarov
- New Seasonal Challenges
- New merchandise now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimizations