Published on August 16th, 2022 | by gareth0
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Reveals Pre-order Information
Looks like great news for COD fans.
We have big news to share today! Anyone who preorders a digital edition of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II will receive early Campaign access in addition to previously announced rewards. Preordering a digital copy will grant players up to a week to complete the incredible single-player Campaign before the full game launches on October 28.
Preorder Modern Warfare II to receive:
- Up to one week early access to the full Modern Warfare II Campaign, starting October 20
- Access to the full game on October 28
- Open Beta Early Access
- Final Judgement Bundle: Immediate access to the Legendary “Deathknell” Operator Skin and the Legendary “Bloodthirsty” Weapon Blueprint for use in Vanguard and Warzone
Preorder the Vault Edition of Modern Warfare II to receive:
- All previously listed rewards
- Red Team 141: Four playable Multiplayer Operators — Ghost, Farah, Price, and Soap — each wearing a special masked outfit, which will be available during the Open Beta
- FJX Cinder Weapon Vault: At Call of Duty: Next, we plan to share more details on this and the new Gunsmith, which will also be available during the Open Beta
- Season One Battle Pass and 50 Tier Skips: If you purchase the Vault Edition after Season One, the free Battle Pass and Tier Skips apply to the current season
- Ghost Legacy Pack: 20+ free items celebrating the Task Force 141 icon, for Modern Warfare® (2019) and Warzone, unlocked upon pre-purchase.