Looks like more great action is coming.
- Wrath Classic’s systems will go live including character reworks and balancing, the achievements system, the Inscription profession, and landscape updates to Stormwind and Orgrimmar
- New Class – Death Knights: Players will be able to create and level up their first Death Knight free from restrictions during pre-patch
- Additional Death Knights created beyond the first will follow the normal restrictions allowing for one per realm and requiring at least one level 55 character on the realm
- September 6-13: Zombie Plague Event
- A mysterious affliction will be making its way through the capital cities and players will need to be alert to avoid falling victim to its deadly effects
- September 13-launch: Scourge Invasion Events
- In various locations throughout Azeroth, players will garner powerful rewards by coordinating a defensive stand against an attacking Necropolis and defeating Scourge forces on the ground level where crystals appear.