Published on July 14th, 2023 | by gareth0
Marvel Reveals Their SDCC Booth Schedule
This looks great.
This July, Marvel is returning to San Diego Comic-Con with exciting panels, exclusive announcements, all-star talent signings, and thrilling fan experiences at the Marvel booth starting Thursday, July 20 through Sunday, July 23. Now, Marvel is thrilled to reveal its official convention-exclusive merchandise, booth schedules, signing schedules, and more!
Fans can stop by the Marvel booth (#2329) for the livestream broadcast, giveaways (while supplies last), signings from some of the latest and greatest creating Marvel comics, purchase convention-exclusive merchandise at The Official Marvel Store (#2519), Marvel Unlimited subscription offers, and so much more! Each signing attendee will receive a free limited-edition poster while supplies last.
The Marvel booth will also have epic fan activations and promotions in collaboration with partners including:
- A new holistic lifestyle collection from Marvel and Kith inclusive of apparel, footwear and collectibles. Marvel and Kith also created a special edition X-Men comic book with an original storyline and custom illustrations that will be available for purchase with the collection.
- Kith will also host a special tournament using their collaborative Arcade1Up games inside the pop-up. The winner of this tournament will be gifted one of the limited Marvel | Kith for Arcade1Up game consoles.
- To celebrate the upcoming launch of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, swing by the Marvel booth for a photo opportunity with statues of our iconic heroes Peter and Miles! If you look carefully, a third character may appear in your photo too. Each day, we’ll also be giving away a small gift to those who take a picture with the statues (while supplies last)!
- International licensed headwear and apparel retailer Lids will debut new headwear styles and an exclusive varsity jacket inspired by the 60th Anniversary of the Avengers.
- To celebrate the upcoming launch of Marvel Move — an epic interactive fitness audio adventure where you’ll work out alongside the X-Men, Daredevil, Hulk, Doctor Strange, and other Marvel Heroes—fans have the opportunity to grab a free exclusive Marvel running headband, and one month of free membership during select times at the Marvel booth, while supplies last!
- Demos, giveaways (while supplies last), and information about exclusive drops from VeVe to get you started on your digital collecting journey!
- And more!
Fans will want to stop by The Official Marvel Store (#2519) for convention-exclusive merchandise including t-shirts, spirit jerseys, comic book variants, and more! This year’s apparel highlights fan-favorite moments from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Marvels, and so much more. Purchase a Marvel jean jacket and customize it with pins and patches available for sale at the convention.
Marvel Panel Giveaways (while supplies last)
At the Designing the X-Men: A This Week in Marvel Special Event on Thursday, July 20, attendees will receive a color-focus sketch variant of New Mutants: Lethal Legion #5 by Javier Fernandez and Matt Milla.
On Friday, July 21, attendees at the Marvel Fanfare with C.B. Cebulski panel will walk away with a stunning Captain America #750 variant by Joe Quesada, a dramatic depiction of Steve Rogers wielding Thor’s hammer in one of his most iconic moments.
Then, on Saturday, July 22, attendees at the MARVEL: Next Big Thing panel will receive an Amazing Spider-Man #29 variant by Leinil Yu and Sunny Gho, which teases the next startling saga for Peter & Miles!
And finally, on Sunday, July 23, Women of Marvel panel attendees will get a color-focus sketch variant of Captain Marvel: Dark Tempest #1 by Mike McKone and Java Tartaglia.
Marvel Unlimited Annual Plus