Published on August 12th, 2020 | by Genevieve Mc Bride0
Inhumans Vs X-Men Comes To Marvel Future Fight
This should keep fans happy as the game has needed more X-Men.
Today Netmarble has added a new Inhumans vs. X-Men update to their popular mobile game MARVEL Future Fight. Leap into action with new uniforms for Inhuman royalty, Black Bolt and Medusa, along with other new dazzling characters and features in the Inhumans vs X-Men Update!
THE FIGHT FOR SUPREMACY IS ON IN MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT’S NEW INHUMANS VS. X-MEN UPDATE
Dazzler and Thane Make their MARVEL Future Fight Debut along with New Story Content for Agents to Conquer
LOS ANGELES, AUG.13 2020 – Netmarble’s latest update today for the popular mobile game MARVEL Future Fight brings all-new Inhuman and X-Men characters and uniforms that are inspired by Marvel’s “Inhumans vs. X-Men” comic storyline as well as other popular Inhumans adventures. This update also brings numerous other improvements for player Agents to collect and experience.
Two new characters, Dazzler, mutant singing superstar, and Thane, the Inhuman son of Thanos, have also been added, including a Marvels X uniform for Black Bolt, an Inhumans vs. X-Men uniform for Medusa, an X-Men Blue uniform for Iceman, and an Inhumans: Attilan Rising uniform for Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan).
Today’s update also includes new content added to MARVEL Future Fight’s Story: Alternate Mode entitled ‘Story Fragment.’ Collected Fragments of the acquired story can be synthesized and exchanged for other items. Additionally, players can get more pieces when they play the story with a Bonus Hero, which is updated monthly. Normal and Ultimate difficulties have also been added to Chapters 11 and 12 of ‘The All-War’ Alternate Mode.
Other additions to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- The ‘Transcend Potential’ feature, which makes the ‘Awaken Potential’ feature even stronger
- When the Awaken Potential skill reaches maximum level, players can achieve ‘Transcend Potential’
- When players achieve ‘Transcend Potential’, stats of the selected Tier-3 hero levels increase to an even more powerful level
- Black Bolt is now upgradable to Tier-3 and new ultimate skills have been added
- The ‘Realize Potential’ feature is unlocked for Dazzler, Thane, Black Bolt, Karnak, Gorgon, Inferno and Maximus
- The ‘Awaken Potential feature’ and new awakening skills for Medusa are now unlocked.
For more information, please visit https://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.