Hardware and Gear
Published on July 27th, 2021 | by gareth0
Samsung Reveals The $2500 Odyssey Neo G9 49” Monitor
If you have $2500 burning a hole in your pocket, then here is a new monitor that may be just what you need.
Samsung is proud to announce the launch of its new gaming monitor, the Odyssey Neo G9 49” Monitor (Model Name: G95NA). The 49-inch monitor includes Quantum Matrix technology – the same seen in its Neo QLED TV lineup – supported by a Quantum Mini LED display and Quantum HDR 2000 for the ultimate gaming experience.
- Quantum Matrix Technology using Quantum mini-LEDs means the backlight has a greater resolution and finer distinctions between light and dark – black level 0.0004
- The Odyssey Monitors’ 1000R curvature, stunning Quantum HDR2000 and peak brightness of 2,000 nits offer gamers realistic, unparalleled immersion
- Thanks to its CoreSync, which features customizable color and lighting effects, including the in-game features
- The Odyssey Neo G9 also has a striking and glossy white exterior design to match its futuristic features
- The 49” monitor will be available for pre-order on 7/29 for $2,499.99